Indian chaats are famous for their burst of flavors. This vegan savory snack is super easy to make. Whatever the type of chaat you fancy making, there’s one thing we’ve seen over time with certainty, and that chaats keep changing. Be it Papdi Chaat or Palak Patta Chaat, there is an endless variety of chaats available in India, and this time we’re going to try making Vegan Palak Patta Chaat!
Chaat always has an essence of its own. Most of the chaats have similar ingredients. However, their core element keeps changing. People love to add in sev and some crushed fried flour crisps on top too. It makes your chaat all the more crunchy. You can garnish your plate with some chopped coriander leaves as well.
Some optional additions & points to note:
- You may also add a little rice flour while preparing the batter. This ensures some crispiness in your pakoras.
- While serving your chaat, some people also like to squeeze some lemon juice on top of the chaat.
- You may also use pomegranate arils (seeds) to sprinkle on top for garnishing.
The Palak Patta Chaat is so easy and appetizing to eat. In case, two servings are not enough, make sure to prepare enough to fulfill your cravings and enjoy this vegan snack mania!
Do you love eating street-side chaat? What are your favorite additions to chaat? Let us know in the comments section below!
Few things we hope you can do:
Comment: if you need any help, have questions, or would like to share your thoughts, please leave a comment below. Your feedback inspires us and we would reply as soon as possible.
Share: “sharing is caring”, if you found this recipe to be useful, please share it by using social buttons on the left or bottom.
Subscribe: subscribe to our free newsletter and receive updates on latest articles, vegan news, recipes, health, and much more!
Follow: connect with us socially on Facebook (like), Pinterest (follow), Twitter (follow), or Instagram (follow)
Author Bio: Paridhi Maheshwari
Paridhi Maheshwari is an aspiring journalist aiming to cover interesting stories through the power of her words. She enjoys trying different types of Indian curries or shopping for trending vintage aesthetic outfits.
Gravatar ID: email@example.com
Social Media Handles:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/f-and-b-recipes/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/FandBRecipes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/F-and-B-Recipes-100232271852184
- Twitter: @FandBRecipes
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fandbrecipes/