Healthy chia seeds have received a lot of attention lately for their powerful nutritional benefits packed with fiber and antioxidants. An excellent source of calcium, iron and omega 3 fatty acids.
Unlike having an unhealthy pudding there’s no guilt when you have chia put to its delicious use with this decadent vegan chia chocolate pudding!
Your non-vegan friends won’t have a clue that this sublime vegan dessert is also egg free, nut free, and dairy free in all its smooth, creamy, chocolaty goodness!
It’s quick and easy to prepare, and ideal for serving up as a chilled treat during summer or spring, and no surprise if you crave it for breakfast as well!
Add in some espresso powder to give the dessert a more sophisticated flavor and feel free to add a few chocolate shavings on top as a garnish.
You can even serve this pudding warm if that takes your fancy!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Passive Time||2-3 hours|
- 1 can coconut milk (1 can= 13.66 floz/400ml, unsweetened, brands: So Delicious, Silk, etc.)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder Optional. This gives the chocolate greater depth of flavor. If you don’t have espresso powder you can use instant coffee powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all the ingredients in the blender on high until creamy.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.
- You can also heat and serve it warm.
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe with Icing
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Apple Pie Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Recipe with Avocado Frosting
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Cold Be Gone Healthy Vegan Smoothie
- Vegan Crunchy Chickpeas Snack Recipe
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Leave a Reply