Bursting with juicy blueberries, this vegan blueberry muffins recipe is an appetizing breakfast to brighten up any morning!
They’re also great for kids and you may get the little ones interested in vegan baking teaching them how tasty a homemade vegan breakfast can be while stimulating their senses in the process! Invite your child to help mix the batter, scoop it carefully into the muffin tin, and add some blueberries, whatever they fancy.
Let them experience the tartness of the blueberries before baking and compare it with the heavenly melt & sweetness in the mouth once you bake them!
This vegan snack sensation is certainly one of our favorite breakfast recipes and best enjoyed warm when they deliver a faint delight of vanilla and cinnamon. They are also entirely nut-free and egg-free, so an excellent choice for anyone with allergies.
Enjoy them warm with your favorite breakfast beverage and some fresh fruits to set any day to a berrylicious start!
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Bake Time||20-25 minutes|
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 cup vegan butter (melted / vegan butter brands: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, Miyoko’s Creamery, Earth Balance)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1.5-2 cups blueberries
- Extra cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling on top of the muffins
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a muffin tin with baking cups and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix all the wet ingredients and then combine the dry ingredients while stirring, except the blueberries.
- Mix until well incorporated. Be careful not to overmix - a few lumps are fine. Now fold in blueberries.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Spoon into muffin tins, filling each cup about ¾ full. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffins are golden brown and the tops spring back to the touch.
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe with Icing
- Vegan Apple Pie Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Recipe with Avocado Frosting
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Cold Be Gone Healthy Vegan Smoothie
- Vegan Chia Chocolate Coconut Pudding Recipe
- Vegan Crunchy Chickpeas Snack Recipe
- Vegan Falafel Recipe
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Salgados Congelados says
Finally a vegan recipe! Thank you!!!
Dishan Mendis says
Hi Salgados, you’re welcome! Glad you liked it. If you tried this recipe, let us know your thoughts!