Vegan peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream recipe proves that being vegan doesn’t mean you miss out on any of your favorite frozen treats. In fact, it may demonstrate to your non-vegan friends the kind of choices a modern vegan has!
This vegan treat makes for another great kid’s recipe as well and you may have difficulty keeping them out of the kitchen when they find out what you’re making!
The smooth and silky texture of this dessert recipe is heavenly, and the combination of peanut butter and chocolate is divine. Better yet, it’s easy to experiment with this recipe to suit the tastes of your guests and feel free to go with almond butter or any nut butter of your choice to add your own flair to it.
Nothing says summer quite like ice cream, and with your own homemade egg-free vegan ice cream version ready, the whole family will quench their cravings during this summer in the most delicious, nutty, chocolaty way possible!
- Strawberry & Banana Vegan Nice Cream Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe with Icing
- Vegan Apple Pie Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Recipe with Avocado Frosting
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Cold Be Gone Healthy Vegan Smoothie
- Vegan Chia Chocolate Coconut Pudding Recipe
- Vegan Crunchy Chickpeas Snack Recipe