These easy to make cupcakes are a one bowl wonder! Avocados have taken their rightful place in the world of baking and you won’t believe how well they actually work with chocolate when you try this vegan chocolate cupcake recipe with avocado frosting!
These charming cupcakes are the perfect vegan treat for a valentine’s day or any party where you’d like to impress your friends or guests with a homemade vegan delight!
Dairy-free, egg free and nut free, they make an excellent birthday recipe or a kid’s recipe as well!
Avocadoes are known to be an excellent source of fiber and healthy fats plus avocados & chocolate are brain foods which of course an added bonus!
The icing on the cake, so to speak, in this recipe is definitely the avocado frosting which is unbelievably luscious, creamy and chocolaty! Prepare it while you bake your cupcakes to save a little time and get them served up sooner – because you’re certain to have everyone in the house getting excited with the rich aromas of chocolate and vanilla wafting through the air!
Once they’re ready, your family or lucky guests can enjoy these delightfully tasting treats knowing that they’re a lot healthier than they look.
- Strawberry & Banana Vegan Nice Cream Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe with Icing
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Apple Pie Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Cold Be Gone Healthy Vegan Smoothie
- Vegan Chia Chocolate Coconut Pudding Recipe
- Vegan Crunchy Chickpeas Snack Recipe