Why Guest Blog / Add Recipes with Vegan Universal?
- Free exposure to our daily visitors
- We may share your posts depending on the topic with our email subscribers and social media followers
- Free traffic to your website/blog with backlinks (subject to our review & approval)
- You may improve your SEO
Posts We Prefer:
- Vegan recipes
- Vegan diet (vegetables, fruits, greens, grains, nuts, seeds, vegan milk, vegan cheese, vegan meat products, etc.)
- Vegan Health
- Anything else related to vegan values & lifestyle (animal rights and anything related to animals to appreciate them, vegan dining, vegan clothing and accessories, the environmental impact of animal agriculture)
- Please contact us to clarify if in doubt
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 2000
- Content should be relevant to our vegan readership and completely free of plagiarism!
- Let us know the main keyword to be included in the topic. If you don’t have a topic in mind, you can always seek our help in finding effective keywords or article topics
- Please do a search on our site to avoid submitting already published topics
- Any links y’all provide expected to add value to our readership. We need to see the links in advance.
- Direct affiliate links are not permitted, and the external links should be limited to a maximum of 1-5 links (300 words per link)
- Let us know the article author name, academic/professional titles (if any)
- The article content will be owned by us though the author will be credited and we should be able to suggest any edits and make any changes as deemed necessary with your consent before publishing
- Whenever a phrase requires to be backed by proof with scientific references please mention those to improve article credibility for readers (references should not be based on animal studies)
- Appreciate if y’all can provide at least one relevant & appealing image to be placed under the title which must be owned by y’all or from the public domain. Must have the necessary rights to use those images and mention the image source to us
- You’re welcome to request any edits in the future, subject to our approval
- Here’s a guest post on our site for your reference: A Vegan Keto Diet, is it Healthy?
Subscribe and get our free email newsletter!