Notice: we’re unable to respond to any inquiries at the moment. Please bear with us till we’re back! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Why Guest Blog / Add Recipes with Vegan Universal?
- Exposure to your brand, product, or service to our daily visitors
- We can share your posts depending on the topic with our email subscribers and social media followers
- More visitors (traffic) to your website/blog with backlinks (subject to our review & approval)
- You may improve your SEO
Topics We Prefer:
- Vegan recipes
- Vegan diet (vegetables, fruits, greens, grains, nuts, seeds, vegan milk, vegan cheese, vegan meat products, or any food with no animal ingredients)
- Vegan health
- Anything else related to vegans (vegan products/services, animal rights, vegan dining, vegan clothing and accessories, and environmental protection)
- Please contact us to clarify if in doubt or looking for topic ideas (we can provide you topics)
Does it Cost?
- Please check with us via the form below, the contact us page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If y’all expect us to write the articles, we’ve shown our fees below :
- For 1,000 words (research, write, proofread & edit with search engine optimization) we charge $100/-* (this can be shared with our social media followers as well). For each additional 250 words we charge $37.5/-*
* Rates subject to prevailing rates
- We can also create YouTube videos for vegan product reviews (live person), explainer videos (live person or voice over), etc. which will add more engagement to the article and higher brand exposure. For reviews, vendor should deliver product samples to do the video. We can do scriptwriting, full HD 1080p, a choice of male or female presenter or voice over, show product imagery, choice of background, music, outfit (business, smart casual or casual ), logo addition, your website or contact details added at the bottom of the screen.
- For videos please contact us via our contact us page or email: email@example.com
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Target 1,000 words or more
- Content should be relevant to our vegan / plant-based lifestyle readership and be of good quality while being completely free of plagiarism!
- Let us know the topic/s in advance. If you don’t have a topic in mind, you can always seek our help in finding article topics relevant to your web links.
- Please do a search (check the search bar on the top right) on our site to avoid article duplication
- Link/s should be relevant to our vegan / plant-based lifestyle readership. Web links that go against vegan values will not be accepted. We need to see the links in advance. Further, bear in mind, that we prefer linking to sites with a domain authority of at least 10 (this is to maintain & safeguard our search engine rankings).
- Affiliate links are not permitted, and the links should be limited to a maximum of 3 links (500 words per link) per article
- Let us know the article author name, academic/professional titles (if any)
- The article content will be owned by us though the author will be credited and we should be able to suggest any edits and make any changes as deemed necessary with your consent before publishing
- Whenever information requires to be backed by proof with scientific references please mention those to improve article credibility (references should not be based on animal studies)
- Not compulsory, but you may provide a relevant & appealing image to be placed under the title which must be owned by y’all or from the public domain
- You’re welcome to request any edits in the future, subject to our approval
- Here are a few guest posts on our site for your reference:
- Contact us via below form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get free updates on vegan articles, news, recipes, and much more...