Banish winter colds at the first sign of a sniffle with this magic cold be gone healthy vegan smoothie recipe! It’s the perfect beverage when you need that extra boost of vitamin C to keep your common colds at bay during winter or even as a delicious & chilling smoothie for summer.
Quick to prepare and insanely easy to make, you don’t have to worry about a foggy brain getting in the way of preparing this vegan smoothie. Packed with vitamins and antioxidants, the turmeric and ginger in it are sure to pack one big flu-fighting punch!
The flavors complement each other wonderfully, with gentle spiciness of turmeric adding a lingering warming effect while ginger and oranges creating a zesty combo that pleases the palate! Add to that is the sweetness of the dates with their own little bundle of nutrients.
Both turmeric and ginger have a long and proud history of medicinal use which this vegan smoothie takes full advantage of. If you need it to be a bit more filling, add a banana.
- Blend all ingredients in the blender on high, until frosty and foamy for about 1-2 minutes approx.
- Enjoy your good health!
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe with Icing
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Apple Pie Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Recipe with Avocado Frosting
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Vegan Chia Chocolate Coconut Pudding Recipe
- Vegan Crunchy Chickpeas Snack Recipe
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Leave a Reply