If you want to serve up a sweet treat that looks just as good as it tastes, look no further than this Vegan Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Bites recipe!
They can be made in individual muffin cups and perfect for kids, for a summer party, or valentine’s day. This recipe can also work as one large cheesecake when you want to impress your guests with a homemade frozen dessert and set the taste buds tingling!
It’s gluten-free, dairy free and egg free, and whips together in no time when you need some melt-in-the-mouth vegan sweets in a heartbeat! The nutty crust of these bites delivers a crunchy counterpoint to the soft texture of the filling that will delight with every bite!
Best of all, no oven is required to prepare this quick and easy dessert recipe, and feel free to experiment with different berry flavors or nut toppings to suit different occasions. The sweetness imparted by the dates and strawberry jam is rounded off perfectly by the creaminess of the nuts, creating a pleasant taste sensation to your delight!
Pin it! (Pinterest)
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked for three hours
- 1 cup fruit sweetened strawberry jam
- 0.33 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Take the pits out of the dates and soak the dates in warm water for like 10 mins.
- Process the dates and almonds in the food processor and slowly add some water, little at a time, until it is crumbly and sticks together. Now press it into muffin cups with liners.
- Once the crust is pressed into the muffin cups, place them in the fridge while you make the cheesecake part.
- Drain cashews from the soaking water and rinse under fresh water.
- In a food processor or blender, combine all the cheesecake ingredients and blend until creamy. Put the cheesecake blend into each muffin cup, filling them to the top.
- Once you are done place them in the freezer or fridge to chill. They will take about 2 hours in the freezer or 6 hours in the fridge.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Leave a Reply