Well, salt and vinegar are such a classic taste combo and this vegan crunchy chickpeas snack recipe delivers this beloved flavor sensation in spades!
They work as a savory snack on the road, for munching during long trips, or as a tasty homemade appetizer—practically any occasion really!
Chickpeas are of course a great source of protein and calcium, making this vegan treat a healthy snack option. Easy to make, and the kids will like it too! The little ones will love the science like experiment seeing the boiling of chickpeas in vinegar and experiencing the pungent aroma. Just make sure to keep the room well ventilated!
Once they’ve been roasted, they come out gorgeously browned and crispy and with a slightly smoky flavor that really complements the savory salt and vinegar effect. Be sure to make this vegan crunchy snack your companion on your next journey out of town when there aren’t always many vegan-friendly options at hand, and you’ll probably be the envy of your traveling companions before you start sharing!
- Vegan Falafel Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe with Icing
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Apple Pie Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Recipe with Avocado Frosting
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Cold Be Gone Healthy Vegan Smoothie
- Vegan Chia Chocolate Coconut Pudding Recipe