This Strawberry Banana Vegan Nice Cream is a creamy, dreamy whole foods banana-based frozen treat you will just love.
The vegan dessert recipe is super easy to make with only 3 ingredients, plus all you need is a blender and a coconut bowl to make it extra spesh. Oh, did we forget to mention that it’s a perfect vegan dessert to celebrate Valentine’s Day as well?
With bananas and strawberries being available throughout the year, mixing them to create some nice cream makes a truly refreshing pairing!
Recipe contributed by the team at Coconutsy.
At Coconutsy they’re thrilled to create coconut bowls, candles and cups from discarded coconut shells. They source all of their products from sustainable and ethical sources with a mission to reduce, reuse and recycle. We at Vegan Universal wish them best for their green mission!
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Vegan Chia Chocolate Coconut Pudding Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe with Icing
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Apple Pie Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcake Recipe with Avocado Frosting
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups