Probiotics are live organisms which consist of bacteria & yeasts that are beneficial for you, especially for your digestive system. We generally tend to associate bacteria in a negative light, but your body is full of bacteria, both healthy and harmful.
Probiotics are usually called “good” or “useful” bacteria since they assist in restoring organic bacteria and gut flora which help keep our digestive functions healthy.
When most probiotics come from dairy sources (yogurt being one such source of probiotics), Vitauthority’s probiotics come from a 100% natural vegan source: soil.
Why You May Need Probiotics?
With more and more processed food in our diet, our foods don’t offer the good bacteria that they should, making it harder for us to have a healthy digestive system.
By taking probiotics they supplement the bacteria that we’re missing in our everyday diets, and make their way into your gut where they can settle and offer the benefits you expect from a probiotic supplement, such as improved digestion, increased immunity, reduced stomach bloating and improved nutrient absorption.
Further, unlike our ancestors who would have got useful soil-based organisms abundantly from rich & fertile soil ecosystems in the past, modern commercial farming practices have made such organisms scarce which are beneficial to our health making soil-based probiotic supplements a valuable option!
This is why it’s so important to include probiotics into your everyday diet.
What Makes Vitauthority’s Vegan SBO Probiotics + Greens Special?
- Product Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (from 277 online consumer ratings)
- Number of Servings Per Container: 30
Each serving of Vitauthority’s SBO Probiotics + Greens plant-based supplement contains 50 billion CFU soil-based organisms (SBO).
Soil-based organisms used to refer to a modern and unique class of probiotic supplements which have a higher survival rate with digestive passage, being resilient & stable during digestion.
SBO probiotics are probiotic strains that are found naturally in unprocessed fruits and vegetables. These probiotics are meant to be a part of your diet that are naturally occurring, which means they’re designed to survive and offer benefits without any intervention.
What’s unique about this product is not just the soil based probiotics, but also organic greens blend that is used to supercharge the probiotic effects. In order for probiotic spores to survive in the gut they need prebiotic fiber or fiber to feed off.
This is where the organic greens blend steps in. The organic greens blend of spirulina, broccoli, spinach, and kale not only offers nutrient dense superfoods but also acts as a prebiotic fiber for the probiotic spores.
One of the biggest issues within the probiotic space is that products do not have any ingredients that help feed the probiotic spores, making them not nearly as effective as they should be.
This is where we see the advantages of the organic greens blend in Vitauthority’s SBO Probiotics and Greens offering the fiber needed for the spores, but also containing sources of iron, potassium, and being rich in antioxidants.
Some Key Benefits of The Organic Greens Blend Include:
- Spirulina – a powerful antioxidant that is extremely nutrient-rich, shown to be high in B vitamins and iron.
- Broccoli – rich in antioxidants, broccoli is also a great source of fiber, vitamin C, and calcium
- Spinach – a great source of fiber and is nutrient-rich with iron, folate, and calcium
- Kale – rich in antioxidants, and is one of the best sources of vitamin K
On top of that the product has amylase to assist in the breakdown of the organic greens to optimize nutrient uptake.
The product comes in capsules form with the recommended dosage of 3 capsules per serving. The capsules are not too large and easy to swallow.
Although using a capsule for greens does not give you the same level of greens as a powder, the benefit is that you don’t have to deal with the taste of greens powder.
Vitauthority’s SBO Probiotics and Greens are 100% vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free, soy-free and have no artificial colors. Vitauthority also tests every lot number for probiotic activity to ensure what’s on the label stays true to the product.
- Vegans, vegetarians or anyone looking for plant-based probiotic supplements to support their gut health
- Those who want to optimize and boost their immune system
- People who are allergic to dairy or lactose
- Those who want to get additional nutrients from organic greens, such as spirulina, broccoli, spinach and kale.
- 50 billion CFU’s of Bacillus coagulans soil-based probiotics
- Contains 1.4g of green superfoods per serving: organic spirulina, organic broccoli, organic spinach, and organic kale
- Only 5 calories per serving
- 100% non-GMO vegan sources
- Zero dyes, lactose / dairy, or gluten
- Includes the digestive enzyme amylase to ensure proper breakdown of the greens
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility in the USA
- Lab verified
Get free updates on vegan articles, news, recipes, and much more...